Wednesday, April 1, 2009

An update for once in the last month.

Well the edge is still strong for all you doubters and naysayers. Life has been a bit difficult lately honestly. I've done tons of cool shit since the last time I posted but it seems that my mind has gone adrift lately. I can't really control my thoughts and I seriously bug myself out. Pretty much all over the place with no center ground to stand on. You ever see a richter scale? That's been my brain for the past two weeks. Maybe its the fact that the world is so huge and there's so much to do in so little time. You literally have everything right in front of you. Its a matter of conquering and pursuing what you want. Some days I think "damn am I fucking crazy?". It's seriously so all over the place as of late. I'm not gonna label myself as a manic depressive or bi polar or any whacked out shit like that. I'm pretty sure everyone these days is a couple cards short of a full deck. I mean look around you. The world's going a little coo coo. Finding inner peace is really hard a lot of the time especially when you want to and need to. Don't fight a thing and let your emotions get the best of you. Just roll with the punches. Easier said than done I know. But seriously each day that you live is another day you wont have. I don't want to regret a day that I live. And the way I have been lately isn't living. When I'm out with my friends or with my girlfriend I'm generally at peace. When I'm alone I'm a train off its tracks. Really weird. I guess my mind is really dangerous and I'm self destructive. Time to get out and do something positive today. Working out and getting a grilled chicken wrap from Mario's Pizza. Pretty siked cant lie. Pushing forward. Pushing forward. Pushing forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment