Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2 Weeks Sober Motherfucker


As I begin this long journey to stay clean it has done nothing but help me. Its great waking up in the morning and saying "hey I feel fucking great" rather than feeling miserable 2 or 3 times out of the week. Im honestly so excited right now because cutting it out cold turkey is probably the best thing that I could have possibly done. Now for one I wasn't an alcoholic by any means. I just liked to drink. A lot. I know for a fact I was a binge drinker for sure. Fuck it im not denial. I had a problem and im taking care of it. And to be honest I think It's just a cop out and shelled out who I really was for the most part. Its all ive known since I was like 16 and thats fucking sad. I personally dont want to waste anymore of my life. I don't knock anyone who drinks or does drugs or whatever. Hey its your world, live it. Im at the point in my life where that shit isn't for me. I guess I abused it so much that being "fucked up" just got real played out and corny. Life's been good to me lately. I just had an awesome rootbeer float and im pretty tired. Time to head to bed and let Deathcab For Cutie shut my eyes. Intervention Karebear is going as smooth as it can. FTW.RTF.



-Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment